Friday, December 31, 2010
Here we are on the eve of a new year. I am immediately compelled to shout "HUH RAH! at last!" as 2010 was not a stellar year for The Cupcake family. Mr C and I both agree the best part of 2010 was adopting Charlie-which we are so thankful for and feel so fuzzy just thinking about him. This calls for a gratuitous fur baby pic:
Resolutions? Yeah, I have them...most people I know do. Mine are different this year than previous I think. Here is the Coles Notes version.
1) Organize Organize Organize!
- Kitchen-food storage and pesky lower corner cupboards!
- Bath-under sink in particular
- Paperwork-started this already
- Daily and Weekly chores/ shopping-this is a must! We are so mamby pamby.
- project positivity in the workplace (hard when you are dealing with 'doing more with less' mentality. Make it infectious.
- Create my day with intent as I wake (I already try to do this-will try harder!!)
- Decrease the cuss words...yeah, I cuss. At times, too much.
- Switch to 'Green' cleaners to protect the environment and our own health. Post soon to follow re: our new cleaners thus far!
- Looking into rain barrels (Mr C is very interested in this!)
- I certainly feel off this wagon over the past year. I would love to blame it on the difficult losses we had this year, but I know I am in control of me. But I somehow forgot this. Back to Basics for me. Eating for energy and well being! MAYBE some exercise ;)
- Cook more and meal planning. Mr C is on board with healthier fare too!
Love and Light,