- kitchen cupboards SO CLEAN now and uppers are all lined as well as all drawers lined :)
- Fridge, stove, dishwasher & washing machine all cleaned out and ready to go
- Bathrooms both cleaned: cupboards, drawers and all porcelain pieces.
- Blinds in the kitchen, dining room, living room leaned well
My dear thoughtful friend came by unexpectedly and brought a beautiful potted poinsetta and greenery. So lovely and our first little house warming prezzy :)
We got home at 0100 and fell into our bed and fell fast asleep. Woke early for dentist trips and family visit (little Sadiekins). I hope to have a nap as it is back to work for 2 night shifts. Shouldn't be too difficult as I kinda miss work a bit. 2 nights and off for 5 glorious days to work on the new abode. Still needs a name (our home). Hopefully it comes to me in the next week or so.
xo Mrs C
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)