Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Summer Mantle Trial

Well bonjour! Oh my goodness! The Sun has graced us with her presence and I couldn't be happier!! So happy infact, I was inspired to try a Summer mantle. Not sure if I love it yet, it needs something more. I am just not so certain what that is ;) Here is the first Summer mantle tweak...



I welcome your expertise and hope you will let me know what can be improved upon. You know when you stare at the same thing for to long and it just looks 'funny'? Like the word cachectic/cachexia. Whenever I chart that, I think I spell it wrong...but it's not. HA!



I think it is going to be sunny all week! I have loads of projects on the go...hope to update you all soon! I am doing some furniture rearranging and everything so stay tuned!

Happy sun-shining May to you all!
Huggs,

4 comments:

Jenn May 17, 2011 at 9:20 PM  

Looks great Becks! Let's hope it inspires that sun to stay around for more than a day or two! How's the mudroom coming along? We definitely need a date!

Barbara Matson May 17, 2011 at 10:06 PM  

I am liking the mirror! Too bad about you not being able to make it. We are planning a larger meet-up in September during IDS west {possible date Sept 28} hopefully see you then. OR occasionally a few of us go thrifting together and lunch. Send me your email and we can send you an invite :)

Jessica May 26, 2011 at 12:40 PM  

i really like it! i wonder if maybe what you think looks "funny" is that everything is on the same level. it seems to all just go straight across so there's not a ton of different dimension... i don't know! haha i am definitely no expert! i just know when i do mine, some things are on top of books and there are lots of different heights grouped together. but honestly to me, it doesn't look funny at all! i really really like it!

Debra May 26, 2011 at 5:44 PM  

It's pretty! I love an all white look. You did a great job.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)