Sunday, June 26, 2011

New Flooring!!

Hiya!!! I know I have been really MIA for almost 1 month BUT! It is for good reason and really, I haven't done anything to share with you!! But this weekend, we finally started the LONG arduous task of ripping up lino in our kitchen/dining area and the carpet in the living room. Ripping up lion is pure...hell. You know it is true if you have ever done it. So I thought I would just share a pic of what we got done before we went and bought our laminate.



We have a ground entry level that is on a cement slab, so this was the best choice for us. It is going to look so great! Goodbye gross carpet, hello clean and new floor! We picked a 12mm product in Rustic Cypress color. Which is a bit lighter than the gunstocks and espressos...Can't wait to share with you all! Sorry for being the bad blogger of the month, but well...we will talk about that in a later post!

Cheers! xoxo

1 comments:

Sarah @ Cozy.Cottage.Cute. July 7, 2011 at 12:33 PM  

Your floor is going to look so good! Can't wait to see it. ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)