Thursday, December 15, 2011

Our Christmas Wreath

I am finally getting around to posting our Christmas 'wreath'! I have been terribly slow doing anything these days so, explains the late post! I asked my hubby to pick up some cedar boughs so I could get creative...here is what I came up with. Simple and pretty!



Essentially, this project cost $6.00 total. I had the NOEL sign from Home Sense last year. The Ribbon was re-used from my Spring Monogram Wreath. The cedar was the only think we spent money on! Josh saw a beautiful square wreathm but they wanted $40.00 so I said NOPE to that! I could make one, but time is a tickin'! So we went Simple and pretty!

Hope you are all enjoying the last few days before Christmas! It goes so fast!
Love,

2 comments:

Morgan December 16, 2011 at 10:01 AM  

Cute wreath! I love the blue ribbon - that's one of my favorite colors.

Jenn December 17, 2011 at 9:24 PM  

Pretty Becks! I love the swag wreaths. Hope you're doing well!
Jenn :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)