Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Rapid Review


The last week and a half has been a blur. Orientation for THPCU was all last week and really, it was great overall. This week we went to other site to see how things were done there and well some things left little to be desired!!! Glad it is all over and I have a good stretch off! Had a fun dinner with the girls from work-they are so wonderful!


One week until Lenny Kravitz-can't wait!!! He is so great live :)


My card making class was awesome and I bought a few gently used SU stamp sets-so excited about that! I made 15 cards and they are so pretty!


I am struggling with writing my Letter on Intent and wow, is it stressing me out. All things worth having ans doing are never easy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)