Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wedding Invitation Fun!

So, my Fiancee and I went to the big scrapbooking store today in town and bought the vellum for our invites :) 40 sheets of the stuff!! Of course we had to look for a Thank You stamp for our favors...we found a really sweet one. And it fits the tags R and I made perfectly! Love it! We also bought a versa ink, white and antique pewter stamp pad to play with. I in my stamping virginity, forgot to buy a stamp cleaner and a pad wiper thing. Oh well...I also found a sweet scrapbppking ablbum in Tiffany blue with a really sweet scalloped edge and a big white ribbon!

And guess what else? I am going to my first card class on Saturday to make Christmas cards!!! So fun!

So I must thank my friend R for all the inspiration as well as my buddy T for hers as well!

I am so excited to start cardmaking and collecting stamps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)