Tuesday, February 16, 2010

TLC takes the cake!!

Where can I find some saddle-shoes? I must share these TLC custom orders we worked on today...they are so adorable. Hope the people who they are going to enjoy them as much as we have! I also plan to update my little blog with house goodness soon as the powder room is soooo close to being finished! Just a few llittle touches left! Stay tuned!!



And so fun! This Jukebox cake 'rocks'!
If we can help you with any confectionary needs just let TLC know! Message me anytime :)
xoxo Sunshine & Sugarpops!




























2 comments:

Chris Kauffman February 20, 2010 at 7:24 PM  

Thanks for dropping me a line , wonderful blogs and gorgeous cakes and cupcakes.
Chris

Becky February 27, 2010 at 7:14 PM  

thanks Chris!
I just antique bought 2 parlor chairs and your chair transformations shall come in handy~
xoxo
Becky

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)