Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ode to Summer Loves

Wow it is HOT here. 33 degrees. Honestly feels like 44. But I am not complaining...much ;)
Just thought I would share an ode to my Summer Loves...things that bring me joy to reminisce about or look at. Hope you are staying cool and hydrated!

This is one of two sweet drink dispensers my Mom bought me last summer and used for my Bridal Shower. This is lemon aid my best friend made from scratch...it was yummy!



Here I am sucking back a huge Vegas size margaritas...We were in Vegas so...Vegas size was fine with me ;)



This is a picture my hubby took while on our Honeymoon last year. See my right hand...any guesses what I am holding?



Just feeling like looking back and enjoying some summer related love...
Hoop you are Lovin Summer too!

Huggs and light,

1 comments:

Maria August 15, 2010 at 8:56 PM  

Hi !
The lemonade dispenser is really nice! Fresh squeezed is just amazing... nothing like it...
Your seaside photo is really nice too ~ keep cool this week!
~Maria

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)