Friday, August 6, 2010

s.o.s

s.o.s s.o.s please help!
I am looking for some finger starfish! I need a few sizes and of course in white.
I am having one heckuva time finding them here in Canada. Namely BC. More so in the lower mainland/fraser valley. If you have seen this starfish, please let me know STAT!




Please contact me if you have seen any of these. I need them for my home. Been looking and no luck on my own!!!

Thanks in advance to all my blog buddies! I know you can help!
Hope you have a wonder-filled day!
Love,

3 comments:

Deb August 6, 2010 at 10:04 PM  

You could check Michael's craft store...saw them there recently. Ebay always has lots too.

Vintage Home August 7, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

...Hahha!...I was going to say Micheals too!....

Becky August 7, 2010 at 12:29 PM  

I looked at Michaels. Maybe i looked in the wrong spot? Any specific area??? I looked in the candle section.

Thanks ladies!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)