Sunday, September 5, 2010

oooh baby what a shelf!

Where has the time gone? I have been M.I.A. lately for a multitude of reasons and for that I apologize. Life has been 'silly' to say the least this past month or so. So what has Ms Cupcake been up to then? Well, Tasty Little Confections has been busy busy with weddings and baby showers galore. It was a busy baking month to say the least. We have been lucky enough to realize we (Dawn and myself) LOVE to make sugar cookies! So fun! Here is the latest order we did for adorable baby Levi:



I have been "putzing" (is that a word?) with my paining projects...I have been bad and have not taken pictures of the latest project in its finished state but I am sending out an S.O.S. for some styling help for my beachy cottage shelf. I have some ideas, but havent played around with them yet...any styling ideas????



oh ya, the holes are now filled with the plugs it came with...I was just painting them at time of shooting.

So my friends, I have really missed you all but I have been faithfully reading your blogs-I cant get enough of them! So much creativity and inspiration to admire. Hope you have all had wonderful weeks and enjoyed the last few weeks of Summer...Fall is on it's way...in all its colorful glory...Is it time for fall decorations? I cant wait to decorate my home for our FIRST Halloween in Casa Cupcake!

Be well and much love to you,

4 comments:

Jenn September 6, 2010 at 12:14 AM  

Love the cookies! I am sure my Grandma had that shelving unit in her basement (not all nice and refinsished like yours - the original!). I'll have to check it out when I am over at my Mom's next time! :0

koralee September 7, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

Oh my goodness...you make the BEST cookies...I must remember you when I need some for a special function or just for a treat!!!!!
Your shelf is adorable..Love white! Hugs for a great week. xoxo

Maria September 9, 2010 at 4:05 PM  

Such adorable cookies! they are perfect!
Your shelf is very vintage looking... love that about it!
Have a wonderful weekend ~Maria

Jessica September 9, 2010 at 7:28 PM  

It seems like so many people are having babies lately so you must be a busy bee! We would be great friends because you love making sugar cookies...and I love eating them!
Great job on the shelf too! I hope life slows down for you a little :)

Jess Xox

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)