Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Picture of the Month

Hey all! I am back from holidays and already DIY-ing around the house! I wanted to share my favorite photo from our trip. It makes me laugh out loud when I look at it...



This is Charlie helping Mr C navigate the roads to the Sunshine Coast!

On the home front? We are saving some moolah by painting our old brown bi-fold closet doors white to freshen them up. We are also looking to buy a bed for our guest room as I cannot wait any longer. LOL! Lastly, I found loads of accessories at our holiday place for our home and I will also be sharing very soon. I have missed you guys and your blogs...spent a good part of today catching up! Have a wonderful day my friends,

8 comments:

Rosie September 21, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

Oh Charlie...You are so F*U*N*N*Y
hey Becky...what is your schedule like this week? I am in need of teatime in a BIG way! Would Wednesday or Thursday work for you?...So glad to hear you had a good bit of respite time dear one...Love Rosie

{Bellamere Cottage} September 21, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

How cute is that??? Too sweet.

Warm blessings,
Spencer

Rosie September 21, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

WONDERFUL!...how about 10:00 @ "Serendipitea"

Rosie September 21, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

Thursday @ 10:00
YIPPEE!!!!!
it's tea for three...
I can't wait!

Maillardville Manor September 22, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

That picture is too funny! We are so excited to head out your way! I haven't slept well in a good week, just too excited! Well be out there by Halloween, so very soon.
Thanks so much for your comment! I can't wait to share our new house. Looks like Cloverdale is where we're calling home!!!
We should definitely do a bloggy meet, that would be too much fun!
thanks again!

Rosie September 23, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

The kettle is on @ "Serendipitea"...
See you in 10 minutes...
Ahhhh...tea with my "peeps"....
Can't wait...love C

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny September 27, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

That picture is too much. So adorable... makes me smile. Love it!

Rosie October 1, 2010 at 2:26 PM  

Hey Charlie, Tell your mom to have a "Purrrrr~fect" weekend with much cuddling time...smile on Rosie

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)