Friday, October 1, 2010

Big BANG Theory

Long overdue post I am afraid! Been busy around Casa Cupcake! I had a lovely day yesterday getting my hair done and I am in love with it. I decided to revisit and rock the Bangs again. Funny tho, I am painting with my new favorite paint color Balmy Seas by Behr and oops! A few turquoise streaks appeared! Mr C so lovingly noticed.

So here is some inspiration in turquoise...love love love....


flicker photo


poppycottage at etsy


primitiveandproper



shelter pop


poppycottage etsy

I am done the first coat so offi to do the second! I will post pics when she is all done and dry! I am using vintage hardware on this pretty tall girl ;) Check back soon! have a beautiful day!
xoxo

4 comments:

Jenn October 1, 2010 at 4:40 PM  

Where's the picture of the bangs?? I'm loving the turquoise -can't wait to see what you're whipping up!

Jenn October 2, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

I am forwarding you the Happy 101 Blog Award for your lovely blog and for introducing me to the fabulous world of blogging! Have a Happy Day!
Jenn xoxo

Maillardville Manor October 5, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

Loving the Turq!!!!!
Loved all of the inspiration photos too! Would also love a photo of those bangs :) hehe
Don't worry I read somewhere the turq steaks were all the rage this fall!
~Ashli

Rosie October 6, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

Oh my dear you have turned Pro on me...I LOVE YOUR BLUES!!!!!
Sending you a BIG Hug...love Rosie

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)