Saturday, October 23, 2010

SO SCARY!

Hello my dear blogland friends! I am just giving a super quick update here tonight as I am posting from work on break :) I would first like to recognize I have been very neglectful in my postings! I have been busy with life and all that it has thrown at me...


I cannot believe the holiday season is fast approaching! I LOVE Christmas so much! I will definately focus this post more on Halloween as it is right round the corner. Alas, I am working a day shift-but it's not all that bad! I am dressing up as are all my dear workmates! Should be fun! Always brightens our patients spirits :) While out at Home Sense last week, Mr. Cupcake and I spotted one of the scariest (if not THE scariest) decoration/props ever:




Isnt it FREAKY?! If I came trick or treating as a child to the house with this holding candy, I think I would have been scarred for life! That's an expensive scare at $199.99!! OUCH!

My dear friend and I are heading to the States on Wednesday for some shopping and I have a fantastic list ready and waiting...I am so excited! Loads of home decor goodies on the list :) I only wish there was an Anthropologie where we are headed. Le sigh.

Lastly, I PROMISE to post a sneak peek at my guest room in the next few days...even if it needs alot of finishing touches. I have a question about hardware...a poll is in order if you will...
Stay tuned! Hope you all have a fantastic evening!

Loads of love,

8 comments:

Jenn October 23, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

That is one ugly, I mean scary, Halloween decoration! I hope you have a fabulous time shopping - I'm so jealous!! :)

Dawn October 25, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

oooh you remember how to blog! phew!

Jessica October 25, 2010 at 5:42 PM  

OMG that is SO scary! That would keep the little kids off of most doorsteps lol.
Have a great time shopping with your friend!
Xo

I Love Pretty Little Things October 25, 2010 at 9:00 PM  

Scary, Scary chair! My Word!!!

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog concerning my sister. Such a Good Day!
Joyce

Rosie October 26, 2010 at 6:23 PM  

OK...I saw that fella there a few days back and had the same thoughts...NOT HAPPY THOUGHTS!
I was truly "overjoyed" to see you both at the open house...thank you for coming...tea soon...PLEASE :)

Rosie November 3, 2010 at 12:16 AM  

Sending a little smile your way...
Wishing you a WONDERFILLED WEDNESDAY
......love Rosie.....

Rosie November 10, 2010 at 12:55 AM  

S*W*E*E*T* D*R*E*A*M*S...
...........~R~..........

Eva November 11, 2010 at 4:02 PM  

you would DEFinitely scare the little ones with that! eek..

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)