Thursday, January 20, 2011

Isn't She Lovely?

Like most of you who come visit my humble little blog I look at beautiful inspiration pictures all over the net and in decor mags. Lately, I have been noticing a beautiful mirror in a few shots that left me breathless. So pretty...well, good ole Craigslist has come through for me once again! I found the mirror I have been lusting after for a few months :)

It is so pretty and the perfect size...for...well...above our mantle, above our master bed, our guest bed, the long wall in the living room-the possibilities are endless for this beauty! So without further delay...I give you my new find!



If you notice the yucky brown trim and floral fabric in the right lower corner of the mirror-its just a temporary fix-our window covers are ordered and the trim will be painted when they arrive :)



And, guilty for posting iPhone pics...I am so impatient when it comes to waiting to take proper pics!



Isn't she lovely?

10 comments:

Rebecca January 20, 2011 at 11:20 PM  

Oooooooooooh Becky you weren't kidding...it's beautiful! What a fabulous find!!! I love the detail and shape! I think the mantle is the perfect place to showcase this beauty!

Jenn January 21, 2011 at 2:42 PM  

Nice find there Mrs. Cupcake!! It will totally fit your place perfectly wherever it ends up going! Why can't I ever seem to get those good finds??? xoxo

jandjhome January 21, 2011 at 2:49 PM  

What a great find. I love the curves and the details. Where did you decide to put it? I wish I had more walls in my house!

Becky January 21, 2011 at 3:24 PM  

I think we are putting it above our fireplace mantle...but we have to remove an ugly sconce first. So likely Saturday we will have her up and beautiful! I will of course post pics when she is up! Thanks for the sweet comments!

Jessica January 21, 2011 at 3:49 PM  

So pretty Becky! I absolutely love the shape of it, its so dainty!
P.S. I am also guilty of the iPhone pics lol.

A Vintage Vine January 21, 2011 at 4:57 PM  

Really nice! I love mirrors and this one has great character!! Great find!

Rosie January 27, 2011 at 11:14 AM  

Ohhhh Becky, she is so amazing!!!
I love a little curl, and she is perfect married with your lovely little dresser. A girl can NEVER have enough mirrors...so reflective :)
Enjoy these few moments of sun dearest...love R

Tara Lauren January 28, 2011 at 1:13 PM  

I have that exact mirror but I painted it black!

**check out my blog and if you like it, become a follower for your chance at a GC to westElm!

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals January 31, 2011 at 10:42 PM  

OMJ. That means Oh My Jealous. I love how it turned out!!!

Thanks for linking up!

Love your guts
mandi

Anonymous,  February 1, 2011 at 3:14 PM  

Can i ask how much you paid for it? i know its a rude question, but i am in the market for a mirror like this and i am curious as to what a reasonable price is...its gorge by the way...

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)