Sunday, January 30, 2011

Let your light Shine

I love Chandeliers. So pretty, sparkly and girlie. I have been looking at them for quite some time trying to pick one for our guest room/craft room. The room is still evolving as I like to say, but I finally found the chandy perfect for the room. The size is just right for the space! And it was only $60!



We also thought it would look more polished with a ceiling medallion so we headed to Home Depot last night and picked one up. It was $23.99 I believe-worth it as it makes it look more fancy ;) And I like fancy sometimes. The "Dolly" room is getting there...no there are no dolls in there, Mr C just thinks its frilly and girlie-dolly-like. Hence the name. I like it...."you will be staying in the Dolly Room this evening"

I have art, a mirror (more on that soon) and accessorizing to finish up. As I said, it's getting there! Hope you all have a sparkly week!

4 comments:

Jessica January 30, 2011 at 5:44 PM  

So perfect! I love chandeliers. I feel like they are earrings for rooms lol. Yours is beautiful and I think the medallion is a perfect touch.

Maria January 30, 2011 at 6:52 PM  

This is soooo pretty! I'm keeping my eyes open for a little one for my bedroom! This one is perfect!
*have a wonderful new week!
~Maria

Rosie January 30, 2011 at 8:11 PM  

Oh dear one,
Your chandy is GORGEOUS! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE a little sparkle...for me it's like the earrings to that perfect little dress...it just completes the look...Have a "love" filled week...hugs for Charlie...xoxo Rosie

Made In The South January 31, 2011 at 7:28 AM  

That looks great..I want to find one to put over my tub in the master bath. Can't wait to see the Dolly room all finished.
Missy

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)