Thursday, November 10, 2011

Baby Shower!

My wonderful and talented friend Jenn over at Clean and Scentsible hosted a super fun and adorable baby shower for yours truly last weekend. I have to say, I was overwhelmed with the thought and love put into it. As this is our first baby we had nothing baby related prior to this shower and I am floored by the adorableness of 'all things tiny or baby'. Who knew baby boy clothes were so darn cute?! I just wanted to link you over to Jenn's blog so you can oooh and ahhh at her creativity and see how lucky I am to have a friend like her! Everyone involved did an amazing job! Thanks ladies! xoxo Click here to go to the baby shower blog post!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

1 comments:

Rosie November 10, 2011 at 5:43 PM  

.......Oh what F U N !!!......
..........CUTE PARTY!.........
.........Tracey Cakes....
....... Tuesday @ 10:00...
..........It's a date........
..........Can't Wait........
...........Love R............

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)