Friday, November 11, 2011

Cloffice aka Closet Office

We have been trying to come up with creative ways to combine my guest/craft room (the Dolly Room) with my DHs office/collectible room. Why? Well to make a nursery of course! Let me tell you, this has been the chore of a lifetime. It is so hard to combine these two types of spaces that Josh and I both agree on (yes, there have been hormonal tears!). Josh does however, like the idea of a 'cloffice' to use the space most efficiently. But the Dolly room is pretty girlie as it stands (But, he has his Garage right? RIGHT?!) As so many of us do, I have turned to Pinterest to find inspiration and ideas. Though I would share some with you.

Source: google.com via Becky on Pinterest











Have any of you turned a closet into a workspace? Is it functional? Any great advice? We realized we need to but the "infrastructure" to be able to put stuff away and give it a new home. I will let you know how this goes! Its in the planning stages so...hopefully we will have someting in the near future!

3 comments:

Morgan November 11, 2011 at 8:18 AM  

We don't have a closet with the right proportions to turn it into a cloffice. But I do love how they look! So pretty.

Rosie November 14, 2011 at 7:48 PM  

OK...LOVING this idea! I am swooning over the last snappy of that "Amelia blue" haven, but that "yummy green" would just keep me smiling while having to do "nasty" book work. I now have a little office set up in my studio, if I should have to work at home. You will figure it out, because THIS IS A STELLAR IDEA!!!!
See you tomorrow at 10:00 for tea, at "Tracey Cakes"....Does this still work for you??? Hope so, cause I have missed you ever so much!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo R xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Rosie November 15, 2011 at 6:16 PM  

What a perfect visit! Am so excited to see this bundle of
***********J O Y **********
in person. Such fun to catch up with you and learn all that is going on...keep me updated at... rosesandrutabagas@gmail.com
Sweet dreams dear friend xoxo R

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)