Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Whale of a tale...

Ok so maybe no big tale, but I had the best trip to Homesense (HomeGoods in the US) ever! I took a quick trip to HomeSense yesterday with my Mom and AJ to pick up a microfiber drying mat for all AJ's bottles and dishes and came out with a whale size prize.  I LOVED him immediately and had to have him...



Baby Beluga?  Moby Dick? Willy?  Well not Willy...He is wood, painted white and distressed. Perfect!  I don\t know where I will hang him yet, but I will hang him.  Even if it isn't until I do AJ's big boy (?nautical) room design.  Maybe he is main bath bound?  Will he go in my plan? At any rate, I adore him.  What do you think?  Cute? Tacky? Nautical goodness?  Tell me what you think, I would love to hear from you!
On the Blog redesign front, waiting to hear from my designer.  I will share with you who I am working with once we start! Should be any day now! SO excited as it has been a long time coming :)

2 comments:

Jenn July 25, 2012 at 9:46 PM  

So cute!! I love it! Looking forward to seeing your new blog design!

Anonymous,  July 26, 2012 at 3:38 AM  

Love the whale and it would look great in a bathroom, I think!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)