Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Countdown!

-6 sleeps til Vegas with my dear friends!! Cannot wait! After this next set of work....we hop on that plane and arrive in our little holiday land!

-My Husband and I took my nieces to Playland yesterday-man they play hard! So fun...rides, games, prozes, mini golf and of course, cotton candy :) They were nackered atthe end of the day (so was Auntie & Uncle!!) Making memories that will last a lifetime :)
-The house hunting is still happening, just a little discouraged. But we shall overcome...somehow.
Love my family so very much, they make me smile :)
Love my Husband very much-he is the Best. He makes me laugh.
Love my friends, they are the truest!
P.S. time to start Halloween costume brain storming! Hubby & I actually have a PARTY to go to this year! Finally!
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

1 comments:

Randi August 19, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

you are the cutest cupcake!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)