Wednesday, August 12, 2009



House hunting: in a word.


Blows.
Ok, so it is very much an emotional roller coaster while shopping for a house.
THE one was such a major dissapointment. My Gosh was it ever...
There was one we liked, but I dont think either my hubby or I 'loved' it. It
was 'nice' though. So back to the MLS we go and saving those pennies...evey bit counts!

Vegas in 12 days...YAY! Lion King here we come and great shopping! oh happy day...

My hubby and I are taking the kids (my nieces) to Playland on Monday and they are so excited!! So are Auntie & Uncle :) Oh I love those kids...Best ever!

As of last night, we need to be out of our current home on Oct 11th...
SOLD!
Panic? yuppers.... ah well, it will all fall in to place :)


xoxo


1 comments:

Randi August 16, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

One way or another, it WILL work out in the end.

Am so glad you're blogging again!

Love that picture!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)