Sunday, August 9, 2009

Soooo Excited!

Tomorrow my Hubby and I are going to look at a list of potential homes!!! There is one I am hopingto completely fall in love with and redo with loads of love adn ceative design! If we do infact like this one particular place, I can't wait to get new cabinets and countertops! I have started looking adn have found some great options! Hubby even likes the white shaker style-yay! I am so very excited! I am hoping to be able to get some beautiful espresso/almost black hardwood as well for the floors...
I am so in reno mode! I am looking forward to buying a special decor piece in Vegas when we go at the end of the month! (Loving the Z gallerie rhino and large shell dish!)
I will most certainly update tomorrow! The realtor will be here bright and early at 0830 :)

It's movie night tonight...wonder what Hubby will pick out??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)