Saturday, October 24, 2009

How Embarassing!


Today was actually productive! No really, I am about 5 months tardy on what I have been meaning to do. It is done :)
*wipes brow* Hubby says he is bringing me home treat for that too! Hope its a new home decor mag or a sundae. With nuts. That being said, I have 2 more sets of this tardy behavior to catch up on yet!!!
WARNING**** if you don't wish to read work related whining, stop reading now****

  • I hate our hospitals lack of policies for our Superstar ward.
  • Safety of my patients is numero uno
  • If we are an ICU for palliative Care, it really shouldn't take 5 hours to get a med made up from Pharmacy for a pain crisis patient. Regardless of the time of day.
  • I love my co-workers, they are the glue that keeps us all going despite the baloney!
Other that that...this little cupcake is cooking up some goods. Literally! I hope...
Remember... take it easy and eat a cupcake.
Have a sparkley day!

2 comments:

Dawn October 24, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

what a lovely update! yay! love the cartoon! genius! xo

Randi October 24, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

I didn't get the cartoon? :(
apparently menopause causes severe depletion of brain cells?

you are a superstar THPCU nurse

am very curious about this secret somethin somethin you and rocketgirl are cooking up.........

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)