Friday, October 23, 2009

Patience...not the kind I take care of either!!! Well the big move from our house (rented) has occured and ALL of our belongings are packed away and locked in storage. I cannot tell you how hard it is to pack all this 'stuff' up and live minimally...Until, that is, we find our first house. When on earth will this happen? We have to make yet another big list and spend another day looking at houses. We still have not looked at the one I like that is a tad over budget...but I am hopful that the winter months will serve as a catalyst for a GREAT DEAL!????

I have yet to get my paint booth set up but purchased some vintage frames to paint and make a seasonal display with them in our temporary home (aka My Mom's). She is so creative at doing displays. We went out shopping for treasures on my last set of days off and found a few cool items...I will try to finish the display and post some pics...Getting so much inspration from a few fellow VERY creative and talented Canadians in the next province over...(shout out...you know who you are!!)

So........ I have been practicing my patience (not patients but patience) as of late...I will reveal soon why hopefully, so stay tuned for that! I cannot wait much longer!!! Not one for suspence and waiting....tick tock tick tock...

The THPCU Christmas party is in planning mode and we are bursting at the seams with decor ideas...Colors and themes are so fun to work with. Sparkle ;)

Me and Rocketgirl are having some things made up for our news yet to be announced...Gosh...I am seriously NOT this secretive! Honest :)

Have a sparkle filled day,

love moi

2 comments:

Dawn October 23, 2009 at 7:24 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn October 23, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

hoooray! an update! and secrets! xoxo

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)