Monday, January 11, 2010

Everything old will be new once more. I am so excited about this chair I scored at the local thrift shop today! I was looking for a hutch/buffet and a coffee table. So good pieces there but I was smitten with this from the moment I saw it. The best part so far? The price. $8.00. Yup you read me correctly ;) So without further ado...here it is!





I am thinking of doing white legs with a beautiful off white fabric. Maybe with a tone on tone pattern? Or Black legs with a beautiful damask or toile fabric? What do you think? Ohhh can't wait to get started!
Oh and...I have never done this before....wish me luck! Will update you when I finish it!
xoxo
Bon Chance!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 25, 2010 at 9:17 PM  

Ooooh, do a toile fabric! Not with black legs though- white legs or the same color as the toile on the fabric. Just promise me that you won't sit in this chair when you're 80 years old recovering from THR surgery! LOL!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)