Friday, January 22, 2010

Look what came in the mail yesterday! My long awaited (and longer coveted) print! In blue!



Slow going but coming along. Yes, I am talking about the changes around the homestead. Mr Cupcake and I returned to the store where I found my beloved slipper chair and found the exact style coffee table I was hoping to stumble upon! It is a square cottage-style table that was blonde oak. Well I have started the process of turning it into something wonderful! Sanded the legs and drawer tonight. Just the top to sand and a prime left before the white paint job. I haven't take a before picture-totally forgot! I will have to take an in progress one at least and post with the reveal. Here are some of my inspiration pictures.
I can always find inspiration from Holly at Life In the fun Lane.


The vanity is finally purchased for the powder room. We pretty much had to go with this one due to space constraints. Just need a little plumbing magic to help install it to fit. I also must find a light fixture for the space. I have seen a few I like in the big box stores. It is such an improvement from before! Just wait to see the big reveal. It should be finished by Valentines day. Talk about sweet love.





There is no window in the powder...I want to keep it light and airy to compensate for that...Love the cabinet with the glass door above.

Keeping my eyes peeled for something like this for the kitchen/dining area....



So loads of projects on the go. Will we ever feel like we are getting ahead of it all???
Love,
Mrs Cupcake

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 25, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

Wow, what an exciting year this is going to be for you. I can't wait to see how everything turns out! Where did you get that print? I would like something like it for my craft space.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)