Friday, April 23, 2010

Zipidee Do Dah! Zipidee -A!

Five days off. Exhale. And today is Friday! A real Friday! Not a "it's really Tuesday but it's My Friday"...A Real Live Friday.
Today is a Trifecta Friday to boot. What is in store? Buckshee is hosting this month. Good times. It will be short and sweet but as always, perfect. Always something special happens with Trifecta.

Family from out of town is coming for a visit this evening...it will be GREAT to see Uncle again...10 months since we last saw him at our wedding!! Wow, time flies when you are married to such a sweetie like mine.

My best friend Coral is having a baby in one week!!!! I cannot wait to meet my little sweetie pops. I cannot wait for Coral to experience this...I love her so much and I am so excited for her to be a Mom for the first time...just wish I was right along there with her....

I will be starting my desk and chair this set off. I received a chair from a sweet colleague this morning. She brought it as a surprise for me in her truck to work. It is perfect! Beautiful detail in the legs, I cannot wait to get her painted and recover her cushion. She has some character that I adore...she shows her age with beauty and character...Sew cute. Needless to say this will inevitably led me to work the guest bedroom/craft-sewing room. Color palette...white and turquoise.

Sunshine and Lollipops...toodles.

1 comments:

Rosie April 23, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

Wow...so much jammed into this time off... Sounds like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see this work of art...and you know how I feel about turquoise... yum...make sure to do "show and tell"...love Rosie

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)