Monday, March 12, 2012

Baby What?! {catching up}

Hello? Is there anyone still out there? Who knew Mommyhood was so all consuming? It has taken me 6 weeks to get comfortable with trying to do anything other than 'all things Alexander'. What a blessing he is...growing so fast! He is already 7 weeks tomorrow! He is so expressive and his little smile melts our hearts...

My dear blog has really taken a back seat-can you blame me? {gratuitous Alexander pictures ahead}





Finally Josh has continued working on the mudroom...did you know it was started OVER 1 year ago? ugh...well I have been working on tie up shade for the screen door while baby A cat naps each day...long process ;) Josh has finished painting the trim and has to hang the hooks. Then I can decorate...I have a vintage window I plan to hang in there. Eventually I wish to have a shelf above the hooks but I am going easy on Daddio as this parenthood role has been just as challenging and new to him too.

And now for some more mudroom inspiration:











My plan on how to do little projects around the house ect with sweetie-pie newborn as given to me by Katie Bower: 10 minute projects! I will do my best!

4 comments:

Rosie March 15, 2012 at 9:51 PM  

Oh dear girl, Alexander is perfectly wonderful!!! and YES I would LOVE to meet your little man. Life is CrAzY, and will be for the little while. We are just finishing up a living rm reno ourselves.... YIKES...dust...dust and more dust! The shop is quit busy as well, and have hired yet another lady. Furniture has been on my day to day agenda these days...much white and grey paint from finger tip to elbow. And if this weren't enough, I have "fashion week in Vancouver" which started today and I will attend on Saturday or Sunday...ahhhh...so, tea soon, would be PERFECT.
We will get together VERY soon...I MISS YOU...xoxox Rosie

MelissaMichelle March 18, 2012 at 4:26 PM  

Love the pictures! And those inspirational pics are perfect because I am getting ready to do re-do my little entry way area :) -Melissa

Maillardville Manor May 11, 2012 at 2:18 AM  

Just caught this post!! TOooo cute! he looks a lot like his mama!!
Lots of Love
Ashli

Maillardville Manor May 19, 2012 at 8:22 PM  

HI Becky!!
It's Ashli! I just wanted to let you know I got your comment this morning, and it was so sweet and thoughtful!!!
I wanted to let you know how much it meant to me!!
Lots of love
Ashli
p.s. I need to get your email address so I can tell you how awesome you are! haha

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)