Monday, July 26, 2010

Award pour moi? Merci!!!

A huge Thank You to dear Jessica over at The Sea to my Heart for gifting me the Sunshine Award!







How thoughful and generous!

Here is what to do with this award as you pay it forward:
Thank the Blogger who awarded you!
List 7 things people may not know about you!
Pass the Love to three other bloggers you have just recently discovered!
Let the recipients know you gifted them!

Now...Seven things you may not know about me:

1) I have been with Mr Cupcake for 14 years and we were just married last June! We both finished our schooling before we tied the knot!
2) I auditioned for The Lion King in 1997...made it to second round...It would have been such a different life!
3) So excited to get new windows in my house!
4) Have a baking company called Tasty Little Confections -check us out!
5) I am a Registerd Nurse and I love my job :)
6) Could possibly eat sushi every day
7) I have a massive Wizard of Oz collection-best movie of all time

I would love to award these lovely blogs The coveted Sunshine Award!

Dawn at Love Balance Peace
Sandy at Paint Me White
Deb at Cappuccino Cottage

Jump on over and peek into these lovely blogs! J'adore!

Huggs n stuff,

3 comments:

Deb July 26, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

Hi Becky, congrats to you and thank you for the sunshine award! Happy to have found your lovely blog!!! Deb

Rosie July 27, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

Hey there S*W*E*E*T*I*E..
Oh my I have missed you and Dawn too! This is Summer...life just races on...and I am running to catch up.
CONGRATS on your SUNSHINE award...you my dear deserve it!!!
Am busy with a paint brush tomorrow...YIPEE...am looking forward to the respite...Hope your day is enjoyable tomorrow...stop in at the shop am there next Saturday...then in and out sporadically...Smile on Rosie

Rosie July 29, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

S*W*E*E*T__D*R*E*A*M*S
......dear one.....
.......xoxox.......
.......Rosie.......

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)