Thursday, December 17, 2009

ANNOUNCING....live and in person....
So I have been feeling really overwhelmed and busy as of late. Not only because Mr. Cupcake and I have been busy unpacking and painting...and getting the place as ready as we can for a little Christmas shin-dig...My
dear friend and I have been planning, designing and baking our little hearts out (and all while working 12 hour shifts at the hospital!!!) *fewph!* Here is what I think I am legitimately whining about!! But equally excited about!




Find out more by looking at (and following) our evolving blog :)




http://tastylittleconfections.blogspot.com/
More updates VERY soon! Keep your eyes peeled and sweet tooth on standby!

Please! Become a fan on Facebook too!

Love, light and sweets,

Mrs. Cupcake

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)