Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away...I've got some projects to complete!

Rain is coming down on and off putting a 'damper' on my painting projects. I am biting at the bit to finish this one up! But alas I must wait for Mother Nature to water her garden...darn her...
In the meantime, my fireplace is blazin' as I enjoy a second cup of coffee wrapped up on my couch. I think now is a good time to post a wishlist, it's been awhile...

For my Master Bedroom from Home Depot:





These lovely bedding items from Target (simply shabby chic by Rachel Ashwell)

Queen size... in white of course:

Lovely white ruffles *love*

Le sigh, I will have these in my little cottage in the city one day soon...just need to make a trip to the States. The beautiful capiz light is hopefully much closer within my reach, after all, Home Depot is right across town!

Off to daydream...I have a shadowbox yet to be used...possibly to showcase a sea glass collection from our adventures in Sechelt over the years? Or shells?


xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)