Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Hallowe'en Everyone

Haunted Hunting. Well...here I am sitting at work...but I was supposed to be on holidays today (Night shift).
Oh sorry they say, we couldnt cover you. You will have to come in. What is more, I have to work an EXTRA hour thanks to Daylight Savings time...Why can't we do like the Saskatchewan peeps and not do it at all! Those farmers have it right I tell ya! Bah Humbug to work I say...
But the group we have on the unit is not too shabby. Steady but ok. So I will stop whining.
Update on the housing front: We are going to look at 10 homes on Tuesday...fingers crossed this
will be the time we find one and put an offer in!!
My great Buckshee is finally in her new home...Create some wonderful memories there my friend!! xoxo
In the spirit of Halloween, I am in my adorable Hello Kitty PJ's at work...my patients think its hilarious! I am a high school student for Halloween...they infact do wear PJs to school these days...*giggle*
Is it break time yet???

1 comments:

Randi November 3, 2009 at 12:18 AM  

I think we should wear pjs on nights all the time!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)