Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I am having a hard time not looking at stuff for our home. We get the keys at 1200 on Dec 1st. I am a planner. I have been looking at loads of inspiration pics allover be it blogs, magazines,websites. I have quite a collection of pictures. My vision is soft shades of white overall, but I am unsure if Mr Cupcake feels the same as me. Infact I know he doesn't want "sterile white".
Here is some inspiration of the types of furniture I am looking at.
I have 2 of this style dresser...yet to be pained white. They are beautiful. Likely one will go in the guest room an done in the dining until I find the correct piece for it. Eventually it will likely go in the Master.


Love this style and shape coffee table, I am on the hunt!


Here is the sofa I have finally convinced Mr C we NEED.



for the hall/entrance: an occasional tablie to do my little vignettes on!!
(White of course)


So lots of ideas swimming in my head. I need to hit yard sales and estate sales. And of course Goodwills.

2 comments:

Randi November 25, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

GORGEOUS coffee table! I LOVE. easily Trifecta approved...

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)