Tuesday, May 4, 2010

refinished but not complete

Thanks to Mother Nature I have been really stalled on my furniture progress over at Casa Cupcake. I have started to look at the long blank wall as you enter the front door and think "What on earth am I going to put up there?" A mirror? A vignette of pictures in beautiful frames? A series of 3 larger prints? It really is a long wall and needs some visual interest. Here are a few pictures in attempt to demonstrate said wall and its nakedness...



What to put above the chairs and little table???? The chairs will be recovered in a new (yet to be determined) fabric. I am so indecisive re: color!??? Ideas? I would adore a blue color but I am leaning towards a neutral...I maty keep the wood tone in the legs and arms...what say you?



Here is the beautiful hardware I purchased from LeeValley for my coffee table. Just need to distress te table a bit...and it is finally complete!



I love this coffee table-it turned out great! I need to stage this room as it is driving me insane!! I feel like we are getting nowhere with this little home of ours. Creatively stuck.

Hopeautiful I will be posting a beautiful table scape soon featuring my DIY table runner. RG and I were up until 0130 last night completing it. I needed an intervention and got schooled. Thank goodness for that. Oh...and thank goodness for Frosty's. at 2300.

Have a wonder-filled day!

4 comments:

Dawn May 4, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

MMMMMM m m m? M M M? oooh m m m
thank you btw way for the treat! twice! you really helped out my healthy eating plan...however, one treat was purely for business if i recall. so it doesn't count.

schooled??? FO SHO! i'm sorry i laughed...what was once a cute handmade item is now a glorious, glamorous, blissful piece of home decor wonderment!

twas fun amiga! SHABBA! xoox

Dawn May 4, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

and ps...the living room jsut looks so cute on here!

Rosie May 5, 2010 at 9:00 PM  

Oh... that table is a masterpiece!!!! and what's up with those chairs ...GORGEOUS ...how exciting is this?...Love this post {and wallpaper too} Well done girlie girl ...looking forward to a little chit chat tomorrow ...Yippee...Rosie

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)