Tuesday, May 11, 2010

True Blue baby I love you...

Dear Rocketgirl,

Thank you for finding this super fly buffet/hutch and bringing it to my attention!

love me.

Action STAT, come Thursday I should have this sweet hue'd hutch in my dinning area :)
Fingers crossed it actually IS all solid wood (hear that before and behold! Oh what's that? it's particle/press board??) she is all mine!! Without further aBLUE, I mean, ado...here she is:






How am I supposed to contain myself?? Will I paint over her? White with distressing showing the blue through? New hardware I think...Ohh this is bliss...Simple Pleasures. Cake plates will look lovely on here...I may have one or two...

4 comments:

Rosie May 12, 2010 at 12:04 AM  

Oh Sweet Girl...you hit "the mother load"...She is Fabulous!...You will have so much fun giving her a make~over...keep me posted...smile on Rosie

Dawn May 12, 2010 at 7:24 AM  

Dear Ms Cupcake

You are more than welcome. I told you...all in a days work. My eagle eye, is your eagle eye. It IS a pretty good F&@#%NG find! :)

love love to you.

Rocketgirl.

Randi May 12, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

OMGOSH
she is gorgeous
you're painting her?

I was just thinking the other day....I need a nice cabinet to display all my pretty glasses and dishes.....

what a wonderful find!

Rosie May 12, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

hey sweet girl, are you paintin' up a storm? What color did you decide to go with? Can't wait to see it!

19 more boxes arrived today. Conveniently...
my day off ;D
Ahhh, some cute stuff. Come for show and tell soon.
Have a Lovely Evening...Rosie

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)