Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sunny Shopping Day

Wow-I'm up early...on a day off. I think I am excited about Rocketgirl and Ms Cupcakes grand adventures today. Today promises to be jam packed and not disappoint! First stop: Fort Langley Antique mall. I love going to Fort Langley...so many memories there. I married my sweetheart in Fort Langley (sounds like a bumper sticker).











After a visit to the Antique Mall (and the LWH) we are heading over to IKEA and BBB. I have a few things on my WISH list that I may pick up. Want to look at some garden chairs, napkins, cupcakes liners and a throw...There is also a lovely duvet I wish to check out.

After this, we.... WAIT! Where is the coffee in all of this? We need to fit a Starbucks in there somewhere...Americano-extra hot thank you.

Ok, back on track-some glorious time after 6pm...I pick up my true blue buffet/hutch. Honestly, I am over the moon about this in anticipation...I have high hopes for her. Beautiful!!

Last but not least, I have been putting the finishing touches on my desk...I just really need hardware...and I know a little store that has lovely bits and bobs! anyhow...I don't think gelato is in my future today...but that would certainly make the day cest manifique!

Have a sparkly day!

4 comments:

Dawn May 13, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

Oh, I feel nostalgic & homesick for this time last year! Look at your beautiful wedding pics! Not to mention the fab decorating, now tell me, who was that again? Gosh! So pretty.

I hope you got your elbows up for the both of us for the Antique Mall...git out of our way people!

Randi May 13, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

jealous.......................

Have a fabulous day! Such great memories of wedding day....

Sara's Sweet Surprise May 13, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

Hello Ms Cupcake~I was tickled pink to see you'd come by for a visit.
"I married my sweetheart in Fort Langley" sounds more like a romantic country ballad to me.
What a gorgeous wedding with beautiful colors. Are you a newlywed? My son and DIl have only been married a couple years.
Looks like you've got a fun packed shopping day planned. My credit card would be left with smoldering skid marks with the antique market alone.
Sweet wishes,
Sara

Rosie May 14, 2010 at 8:55 PM  

Ahhh...sweet girl...I am so delighted when I see you and your buddy come through my door...you make my heart sing. Did you have an anniversary that I didn't know about?...If so...congratulations dear one...have a lovely weekend...Love C

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)