Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Decor inspiration time!

Happy Holidays, Happy Holidays...I LOVE this time of year!!! last year Mr C and I did not really decorate as we had just moved into our first home! I decided to pull out our little tree and use what I had to decorate it. You can see it here. This year, we are putting up our big tree...but I am not sure what theme we are doing on the tree. I never had to decorate the big one...just the little one i used as my Wizard of Oz tree (HUGE fave!). However, I am not doing a Oz tree this year I doubt...

I have started to purchase some white, turquoise and silver pretties! Here is some inspiration I have collected on my blogland travels....

credit: ablissfulnest




Z Gallerie



uncertain as to credit! so sorry!


uncertain as to credit! Soo sorry!


Are you decoration with a color theme in mind? Are you traditional red and green? I would love to hear what you are planning!
I will post some pictures of my new acquisitions but my camera is m.i.a!
Hope you all had a fantastic Monday!

2 comments:

Jenn November 15, 2010 at 9:41 PM  

Can't wait to see your place! The inspiration photos are amazing!! Love the blue and white but it doesn't really work in our place. Guess I will have to stick with boring ol' red!
xoxo

Jessica November 15, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

I had those exact colours in mind! I figure it will go well with my place which is already pretty much those colours. Thanks a ton for the inspiration pics! I hadn't started my search yet. I can't wait to see you work your magic :
Xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)