Thursday, November 25, 2010

New windows, bad lighting

Well it was a VERY cold day at casa cupcake today! I mean common, SNOW all day during a 15 window swap out? yup-we did it and lived to tell about it! I sat by the fireplace and had a heating pad on my back much of the day! I kid you not! But alas, here is a picture of the gross gungy window in our living room before and of course, after. We have to paint the window casings on the lower window and do touch ups...but here they are! Sorry for the iPhone pics sans lighting! SLR please Santa!!!





What do you think?!!! Ok all you window treatment experts...what should we do?!
Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

Rebecca November 25, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

Oooooooh SO beautiful!!! I have to say that windows are my Number ONE most important thing in a house!!! It must make such a difference in your home!!! They are so big and clear now! (Number 2 on the list is a fireplace...next house it's a must lol). You guys are such troopers doing the window exchange in such cold weather for Vancouver!!! I bet it's warm and toasty inside now!!!

Jenn November 25, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

I can't believe they still did the windows today! Looks awesome!! Can't wait to see what you do with them. :)
Jenn xox

. November 27, 2010 at 1:36 AM  

Love the after! I'm jealous of the snow, where I live its 75 degrees for Thanksgiving!

Come by and enter my giveaway for some beautiful jewelry if you like:
http://elizabethscake.blogspot.com/2010/11/artwark-giveaway.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)