Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Mantle peek-a-boo!

Playing around with my Christmas decor as we are getting ready for our new windows to debut here on Thursday! Really I should be pulling everything away from the windows but I just had that Christmasy feeling today...so I went with it ;)

My love for all things white and blue are reflected in this mantle scape. I also wanted to keep the nod to the cottage in there (hence the starfish) The only problem I have with my mantle is the monstrosity of a light fixture above it (you can see this 'dirty little secret' here) It has really got in the way of the mantels full potential. Any ideas to fix this problem are GREATLY appreciated. I just hope I can do something before Christmas about it...even if it is a temporary thing. So without further ado...here is my mantel peek...





Have you started your decorating yet? Have a wonderful week! Cheers!

3 comments:

Randi November 22, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

so so so pretty! just like you

Marcie November 23, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

LOVING your blog! It is so fun!
xoM

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)