Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Armpits are an advanced skill, right?

Happy Monday! Although I go back to work Tuesday (actually it is now Tuesday) I have had a wonderful wonderful set off! Mr Cupcake and I have had a very productive weekend. We did a tonne of container planters and yard work. Stay tuned for an update of the yard in upcoming posts. We have been shovelling gravel like crazy and wow-it's hard work! Our anniversary was lovely. We took a self portrait outside our venue for out 1st Ani. We plan to do it every year...After that we went antiquing and it was so fun as usual. I bought a great print by Louis Wain (bonus-I happen to love cats!) Its great and full of character...it will likely hang in the hall upstairs. Pictures to follow once framed.

Today we did some errands and then Rocketgirl came by for a visit. She helped me make the same dress she made the other night. She 'supervised'...and it turned out so great! It is a cute little go anywhere dress...I wanted it for the family reunion this weekend (up coming)...as it is easy and comfy! here is a horrible iPhone pic...on me...HA! funny little model....



hope you have a lovely week! Peace and Light,

2 comments:

Dawn June 29, 2010 at 2:12 AM  

FYI, it IS an advanced skill, and you have mastered it. I no longer need to supervise you. You did a lovely job on your frock! xoxox

Randi June 29, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

so super cute, you both are little twins

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)