Tuesday, June 15, 2010

reminder The Lovely List Wednesdays

Hello friends! Just a friendly reminder of the Lovely List tomorrow....if you would like to play, please let me know and link back to my blog :) I am bnot sure how to do one of those fancy lists of people who will participate but if i have time tonight I will try to figure it all out! Remember anything goes! Lets see your LOVELY LIST!

On a side note, I am currently reading The Shack by Wm. Paul Young. So far I am totally pulled into the story. Thought provoking.



I have read some reviews for this book and WOAH- there are some opinions out there!! I recognize people have strong opinions of the book, but WOW, I am simply reading a book...funny how ones writing can stir up a battle among the peoples. I find it thought provoking and just an interesting read...not finished yet, so maybe there is more than I know thus far...

Have you read this book?? What say you?

xo

2 comments:

Rosie June 15, 2010 at 7:01 PM  

Hello Darling...yes, I have read this book...very long ago, mind you, but I remember thinking it was not one of my favorites. It got sooo much hipe, maybe I was expecting too much.

However...Your LOVELY List Wednesday, is sure to be fun...can't wait to give it a try...xoxo...Rosie

L&D June 23, 2010 at 7:28 AM  

I found this book totally warming to my heart. It allowed me to see God in a different light, more 'down to earth' I suppose. I too, was totally drawn into the book.
Did you end up finishing it? How did you like it?

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)