Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Pretties!

This is my first Friday Pretty post! I am very excited to be apart of such a wonderful weekly event. I first heard of Friday Pretties from my dear friend Rocketgirl. She found Joyce's blog I Love Pretty Little Things via a sweet friends blog and I am so glad she did! I know how nervous she was last week and well...I am a tad nervous too. But here goes nothing!

I love blue...Tiffany, robin's egg, tuqouise, aqua, all lighter shades. My wedding was Tiffany Blue with touches of Coral. So here are so pretty things I adore that are blue. Without further ado, all things blue!

This beautiful blue candle completes the vignette



very lovely smelling french soap-in blue!



I adore these mason jars...empty or full!



Lastly, June 27 is my 1 year Aniversary! Here are some blue wedding shots. We did almost everything ourselves! Yes, Mr Cupcake and Co hung all the lanterns and ispider treatmet drape. We covered all the chairs and sashed them with the beautiful blue fabric. I loved the look-clean and fresh...Blue and White. With touches of Coral :)






Hope you are having a wonderful Friday-full of Pretty things you love!

Huggs,

6 comments:

Dawn June 11, 2010 at 12:23 AM  

Congrats on your first FP post! So pretty! Wanna know something funny? I almost used your reception shots LAST week...good job friend. xoxoxoxox

Elizabeth June 11, 2010 at 12:38 AM  

Lovely pretties! I had I milk glass dish just like the one in your first photo and when I was cleaning I broke it :[ I was so bummed! You totally rocked doing those decorations for your wedding!
Not just pretty but gorgeous!!!
Elizabeth

I Love Pretty Little Things June 11, 2010 at 4:52 AM  

Thank You for playing Friday Pretties this week. I can't believe that you were nervous, because this post is even More than Pretty, It's Pretty-Pretty!

Your wedding reception- Wow!

Everything looks beautiful...

Have a wonderul Weekend,
Joyce

birdie blue June 11, 2010 at 7:18 AM  

Beautiful photos! Love the pretty shots of your wedding. Happy anniversary!
Have the loveliest of weekends.
~Molly

Frances June 11, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

Oh my. Your first posting is so very beautiful. I love blue, too. When my aunt passed away, I was able to bring some of her blue mason jars home to live with me. Love the pretty blue soap. And wow! Your wedding photos are breathtaking! Truly! Happy 1st Year Anniversary! See, you had nothing to be nervous about! So glad you shared your Friday Pretties. May you have a love-filled week. Hugs ....

Rosie June 11, 2010 at 11:13 PM  

Oh Dearest friend, how very, very beautiful. Your Friday Pretty post was F*A*B*U*L*O*U*S*...am so honored to have had a part of your post...you spoil me. I have missed too many of your posts...Life is just Crazy right now, I'm so sorry not to have commented. I shall promise to peruse immediately...happy Saturday sweet one...love Rosie

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)