Monday, June 14, 2010

Back to the grind. It seems my days off go so quickly. Did I get my 'to do' list done? I had some great progress in the connections department. Visited with tonnes of family and friends. LOVE!
I had my best friends baby shower so I (50% of Tasty Little Confections) made some lovely Red Velvet cupcakes for the event...but I didn'd make them RED. I thought I would forgo the dye and just leave them au naturale for the babies and Moms alike.



and of course...Mr Cupcakes gets some bonus minis!!


'
Might I share why my weekend was so great despite the 'blanket binding incident'? This is one of the reasons:



She thought this was the funniest picture she had ever seen! Her giggles are contagious.
I am blessed with 3 nieces and 1 adorable nephew-who are all my joy drops.
Oops! I see I have a spelling error! I always do that. nIece not nEice...

Hope you have a wonder-Filled week!!!
Au Revoir!

1 comments:

Dawn June 14, 2010 at 2:40 PM  

oh sadie, so sweet! i just want to pinch her. xo

ps thank you for your attention to detail...aka your spelling! ;) i kid.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)