Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy 1 year Anniversary Mr Cupcake!

Happy 1st Anniversary Mr. Cupcake!!

June, a perfect month for a wedding. We knew we wanted to get married in a heritage building and right across the river (only a ferry boat ride away at the time) is a beautiful town called Fort Langley. It is an adorable little heritage town full oof vintage delights and antiques everywhere. Right up our alley as we are both very big on all things old and historical. So we just knew that the Fort Langley Community Hall was the place. Hands down.



I cannot believe an entire year has passed us by. Well, scratch that actually I can as we have purchased our first home and been super busy sprucing it up. I walk through Fort Langley now and full so full of love and light. Most wonderful day of my life...I love you Mr Cupcake. For
always.





1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)