Friday, June 25, 2010

Late in the day Friday Pretties!

Well it is Friday again and I have my weekly Friday Pretties! Thanks as always to Joyce at I Love Pretty Little Things for hosting! Today Mr Cupcake and I went to a wonderful nursery to buy heaps of beautiful flowers and some planters. What a fun day! Here is a peek and what I truly think is Pretty today!



We bought 17 different flowers for our gardens and yard!
We did not buy this pretty hibiscus...but I had to take a picture for today's Pretties!



Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

birdie blue June 26, 2010 at 5:28 AM  

Your flowers are the prettiest!
Have the loveliest of weekends
~Molly

Silver Strands June 26, 2010 at 4:08 PM  

Love your pretties too Becky :)
oxox
Denalee

I Love Pretty Little Things June 26, 2010 at 4:31 PM  

Pretty Pretty Pretty!
I can never get enough of flowers!

Have a wonderful and fun-filled weekend!
Joyce

koralee June 27, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

OOOH La la...love the last image..wow..it just is amazing. Hugs for a great day! xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)